Our course is spectacular at all times of the year and is open from 6am to 5pm, seven days a week. There are a few challenging holes, as our members will attest, and plenty of trees to catch wayward shots. We run comps a couple of times a week and have buggies available. To get a feel for the course layout, click the Layout button below. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- 18 HOLES MEMBER
- 18 HOLES RECIPROCAL MEMBER
- 18 HOLES JUNIOR (U/18) MEMBER
- 18 HOLES NON MEMBER
- 9 HOLES NON MEMBER
- 9 HOLES JUNIOR NON MEMBER
- Wed or Sun including Pro Pin
- Sat including Pro Pin & Putting
- Thurs Vets Comp shotgun start 10am including propin and putting
- No charge of additional visitors fees
CALL THE PRO SHOP ON (02) 67321555
Golf Lessons are available with local Golf Professional Matthew McHarg. Please call him on 0411 032 687 to make your appointment. Junior Golf Lessons are conducted over the summer months. Please contact the Golf Club for a schedule update.
The Course is open 8am – 4pm. Closed Christmas Day.